[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Morning - Carers UK Forum

Morning

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi All,

Does anyone know of any carer's events that are being held in my area to mark carer's awareance week.My town is Weston-Super-Mare.Thanks lovely day.Love Sonia xxxx
Morning Sonia,

Here is the Carers week website

You can check your own area on this link

Hope of some use.

x
I checked that link - no results for North Somerset!
Nothing new there then!!!!! Image
We sometimes see in the local press that there has been something - after the event !!! Image
We've had that problem with the local press in our own area, Boggle. Once they sat on a press release about respite directories for 12 months. And when they finally published it, they gave out the local Samaritans phone number and not ours!
I must remember to phone tomorrow and enquire whether there is free swimming this year. Usually, Carers have free swimming during Carers week, but had the magazine yesterday, and I can't see anything there.We too have been notified too late in the past of local events.