[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
What are you/will you be doing - Carers UK Forum

What are you/will you be doing

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hello,

I am being a bit nosey here, but what will you be doing at say, 10.00am on Saturday 25 Apr?

I don't know what I'll be doing, but I will post tomorrow night.

All the best, take care.

B
Sleeping, probably, hopefully.

Have a days respite. Yippee!!
Hi,

I will be at the Reclamation Yard buying railway sleepers. I'm using them to make the front garden more accessible for my wife. I'm gonna put a bench and table out there so she can sit in the sun and watch the world go by.

Ndem
Hello,

I am being a bit nosey here, but what will you be doing at say, 10.00am on Saturday 25 Apr?

I don't know what I'll be doing, but I will post tomorrow night.

All the best, take care.

B
Hi BS

I'll be getting ready to leave to go to collect my Mum to take her to the hairdressers !!

By the way try 'roll call' or 'chat for today' on the Carer to Carer topic - we all meet up there to exchange news on our comings and goings !!

have a good day

susieq
well, 10am is nearly here and I still ain't gotta clue what I'm doing! Image Image
10:00am has come and gone, but I was putting the 2nd lot of washing in the machine and putting the 1st lot in the dryer. Oh the excitement Image Image
Errrr now then at 10am i think we were finishing our brekkie in Wetherspoons Image Image Image
Sleeping, probably, hopefully.

Have a days respite. Yippee!!

Have a good un Gerry Mate Image Good Luck to Leeds in the play offs Image
At 10.00am we were helping the care workers get our son out of bed. It is a glorious day here today I have just hung out my third lot of washing and my two men are at Firhill for the Partick Thistle v Livingstone game - fingers crossed for a Thistle win!!

Eun Image
I am in your neck of the woods next week Bluebird. Really looking forward to it. 25 years of marriage, and this will be our first real break by ourseves in that time!We will miss our son though. We are so used to him being with us all the time. It will do us good, and him as well, i think to have the break.

Might even get a walk in Roath Park, if the weather is nice.