[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 million workers off sick - Carers UK Forum

3 million workers off sick

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
When i was employed with B.R. & TYNE WEAR METRO i was off sick only a handfull of times mainly accidents at work (not my fault honest) but it has just been reported that this week some 3 million workers are off sick .

good job carers dont sign off sick mind you since working as carer my health is not what it should be but like millions of others we just get on with it.

GEORGE
And how many of those 3 million are working carers, off sick with stress, or not sick but their caree is and they have to say it is them or lose pay?
And how many of those 3 million are working carers, off sick with stress, or not sick but their caree is and they have to say it is them or lose pay?
I took 3 months sick leave before I finally gave up my job 6 years ago this month - in previous years most of my annual leave was taken up on hospital visits or when Mum had a bad night and I couldn't face the drive to work.

If only flexible working had been available then I might have managed a few years longer at work Image

Paula xx