Am I doing something wrong

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Please forgive me if I am doing something wrong but I notice that no one hardly ever responds to my messages.
I will not post in here if you would rather I didn't.
To the members and Matt that have responded I say thank you.
Wendy
No Wendy - you're not. And if I haven't replied, it's only because I haven't had anything to say (although that's likely to surprise quite a few people) Image
Thank you Charles,
I think I must be feeling a bit tired today.
Please forgive me, but I would rather be told if I was doing something wrong.
I was imagining all sorts.
So sorry.
Wendy
xx
l dont get a lot of time to post Wendy l would like to thank you for your kind birthday wishes sometimes l just get a chance to look in and out again sorry if you felt that you had done something wrong l dont think it would be anyones intention to make you feel that way
hope you will keep posting
take care
Jeanxx
Dear Jean,
thank you.
I am so sorry for being silly.
It has meant a great deal to me, but honestly I have got over it now.
I honestly thought I was doing something wrong.
Wendy
x
Wendy you are such an amazing person that I can't believe that you thought that. You do so much work for Carers, getting those computers was such an achievement and I feel privileged to know you and so grateful that you take the time to post on here and also keep your own busy site going!

I know that your OK with it now but I just wanted to say that your a very special person that I wanted you to know it.

Take care
Maryann xx
I think we're all guilty of reading posts and not commenting (well apart from Rosemary Image Image ), it doesn't mean you've done anything wrong or we don't care, don't ever think that please.

Paula xx
Can only echo the above Image
I think we're all guilty of reading posts and not commenting (well apart from Rosemary Image Image ), it doesn't mean you've done anything wrong or we don't care, don't ever think that please.

Paula xx
No comment Image Image Image

>
>
>
>
>
Image Image
Hi Wendy,

Like Maryann said, you do so much for others on top of all the hard work on your own site and it is appreciated by us all that you still make time to post here and share as much information as you do.
Respect online with just typed words is hard to achieve Wendy and even harder to keep but you have, so please continue to post or else we will all be knocking on your door to sort you out... Image Image

Chin up dear
Rosemary
x x