[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lost daughter - Page 7 - Carers UK Forum

lost daughter

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
64 posts
Topic locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi, thanks for the update. Just to let you know you are still very much in our thoughts.
Hi Jon,

I really don't know how you & your wife are coping at this moment in time, I've been reading all the postings & my heart goes out to you all including your son.
If it was my child I would feel just the same way you do so keep on fighting & please let us know of any progress with the BBC.
Take care Jon & I hope your wife is feeling better.
Deb x Image
Hi everyone,
Many thanks for your support.
Sad day today, should of been a happy one ,its our daughters 21st birthday.
jonjo
Hi Jonjo l dont know how your are coping with all this my daughter is also 21 and she has multiple disabilities l just dont know if l could cope l suppose you have to like you cope with everything else that gets thrown your way but l really admire you but l would be doing the same as you and taking it all the way
take care and hang on in there
Jeanxx
64 posts