[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bloomin fed up - Carers UK Forum

bloomin fed up

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
well fed up and a tad worried actually.
had a bump in the car last week and some young guy said i went across on red and i really don't think i did, phoned the insurance etc to report it and they said fine leave it with us i said do i need to contact the others and they said no, but because i didn't get back in touch with 3rd party they reported me to police. now i gotta go and be interviewed, i'm so worried. what will happen, i've never even been in a police station before Image Image
All you need to do is tell them that you acted upon advice given to you by your insurance company. Remember, they're just people doing their job, trying to help and clarify situations, they're not the Gestapo.
Also the insurance company will almost certainly be able to verify the advice they gave as they keep records and often record calls.
Don't fret Sarah - they'll only need you to make a statement. Just tell them what happened, don't try to embellish the incident and don't admit any liability. I'm sure you'll be OK - your first visit to a Police Station - look on it as an adventure Image