When my father STAN passed away FEB 2006 my mother`s state and war pension and war widows pension were all paid as one oh yes and her mobility and attendence allowance it was a bit of a cock up her state pension is only £38 per week we were told it was so low as her pension was paid through the war widows pension confused well i still am.

anywho long storry short i was told to appeal against the veterans agency and the department for works and pensions assesments and calculations i did this in APRIL 2006 so if we were right and they had miscalculated we would have payments backdated to APRIL 2006 well ive just been informed that they have UNDERPAID MY MOTHER `S ALLOWANCES by about £65 per month and it will be backdated so 17 months backmoney plus an extra £65 per month it may change housing benefit if its paid as part of her state pension iam still not sure whats going on but its good news for once

GEORGE, IAM GOING TO SEE SOUND OF MUSIC 24 OCT THEN OVER TO BELGIUM FOR 3 NIGHTS THE OLD DOLL HAS BEEN ASKED TO LAY WREATH FOR EX PRISONERS OF WAR .

MEDAL MEDAL MEDAL