[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LIFE OF A CARER - Page 5 -Carers UK Forum

LIFE OF A CARER

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Does anyone have the address of our union?

The page on rights of a trade union member seems to be missing from my Carer's Handbook, which, incidently I thought I found the other day. Image Image
Sounds like a good challenge for us, I'm sure we could get one up and running if we put our heads together.
Pete - no, no it's okay. I SAID it was murdered. But actually in a nice way to leave bits sticking out to hang the bird feeders on. It was a tongue in cheek kind of murder, I don't mind it. I was being 'funny'?????????????

I think!
Blimey Fran, I said that about your cherry tree on the 29th March this year. My memory doesn't go back that far these days Image I wondered what the heck you were on about?? I've just checked back on this thread and found my post. Image It's all right, I know your were only joking Image

Image Image Image
We Carers are saving the government ££££££Billions££££££ annually; it's about time we received the recognition we deserve.