[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
letter from dwp - Carers UK Forum

letter from dwp

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
well had a letter today that they cant make a decision on my claim as there writing to my consultant first. Not sure if this will help as i only see the consultant for my arthritis not my fibromygia symtoms. bit concerned it wont be enough any thoughts?
The fact they haven`t said "no" must be a good thing. Think they use this excuse when they have gone over their 28day decision making period as they get a further 28 days to decide if they are making further investigations. Good thing is when they do make an award the benefit is backdated to the date on the form.

Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Take care
Meg
maybe phone them and explain this?
and as meg said-- they backdate it all (and its sooo nice when they do for a few monets u feel rich!)
Sounds routine to me, but as Rin said you might want to phone them to explain that the consultant cannot provide the full picture.
thanks all, Will try and ring monday morning now an explain that the consultnt can nly paint half the picture thanks all x
hi they do not give toss about carers and disabled people,
hi they do not give toss about carers and disabled people,
That is why you have to keep fighting, CAB, Age Concern and Welfare
Rights are all there to help.