Legally....

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
....am I allowed to walk out of the door and dissapear if I leave my CA payment card behind?
Been thinking it might be for the best for everyone if I do.
Im not depressed, just being realistic.
If you're not depressed what on earth would lead you to this? How would things be better if you went?
Hope I can help.
Lisax
Are you sure you're not depressed? You know we're here to help and support in any way we can.
Sending you big hugs.

Karen x x
Mairie,

You may find that it is hard to disappear, often problems will follow of their own accord so what appears to be a good solution turns out differently.

We have a similar problem (i guess), in that we know that we shall have to put my Mother-in-law into a home, something my wife and sister in law have been trying to avoid for the last ten years.

No doubt when the day finally arrives we shall all feel very guilty about it, it seems to be the natural thing for carers, after all. you say you are not depressed, are you really certain?, from what i have seen of my wife she invariably returns from her 'stint' in a depressed mood, though often she would not recognise it herself.

As a 'newbie' here i am a little uncertain about offering advice, so i just hope this helps.

J.
Sorry for posting that, I was just tired after a tough day. Thanks for your replies.
I would never walk away.
love mairie
Hi Mairie,

Don't apologise, we all have days like that. Hugs to you. x x
Hi Mairie,

Don't apologise, we all have days like that. Hugs to you. x x
I second that Mairie, we are always here for you.
Bluebird xx
Thanks everyone.
Am taking some unpaid carers leave from work for a while now.it will help a lot. But i will miss the company. (and money).
Thanks everyone.
Am taking some unpaid carers leave from work for a while now.it will help a lot. But i will miss the company. (and money).
I hope the leave helps. But don't forget, if you need company or just a little giggle, we are always here for you and we don't cost a thing Image .
Hugs,
Bluebird xx
we all get them days hun!

the time off should do u good, and we are always about for a natter!