[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kindness - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

Kindness

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Sorry to hear you got shingles Lazydaisy, that is nasty,
you know where to find if you need a chat.
Tony
THanks. I have to be honest, they are itchy and I feel really tired, but otherwise, not causing me too much bother. I suffer from cold sores, the same virus, probably why I seem to be suffering a lot less than many with shingles.
Ouch, Lazydaisy, shingles is nasty, I hope that that you are able to get some rest and it clears up soon.
hope you are feeling a little better lazydaisy, shingles
is horrible, my dad had it and was very ill with it.
you take care

love
krys
xxxx
My 87 year old neighbour has her cousin staying with her for a while. The cousin has found out today that I have shingles, and has offered to do any shopping if I need her to. Image
Hi there Lazydaisy - I too had shingles diagnosed last year, very painful. I went to the hospital here and the Spanish doctor took one look at me and announced I had Herpes! When she picked me up off the floor (!) I requested that we call it by the English equivalent of Shingles! We have to pay for our medicines here even though we have private medical insurance (too young at the moment to receive NHS in Spain) and they gave me prescription for 7 pills which cost 110 € (about 100 pounds). Took one a day for a week....marvallous! Also was gven an injection for the pain and painkillers and managed to be shingle free within a few weeks. Hope yours goes quickly too, I understand it is stress related but "chilling out" isn´t always an option is it!
hope the shingles r clearing lazydaisy!

Had the big girls school phone to tell me the 14 yr old has been bullied becaus of her younger sister,, it was one of her friends who went to a teacher and said poor emma was being picked on and she wanted something done about it because emma was getting upset.. kindness from a teenager to another almost unheard of but it does occasionaly happen! and the problem has been sorted

i believe that kindness gets repaid, maybe not from the person u where kind to but i believe u get your reward eventually (i love my rose tinted glasses!)
i believe that kindness gets repaid, maybe not from the person u where kind to but i believe u get your reward eventually (i love my rose tinted glasses!)
I believe that too (rose tints are great Image )