[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kindness - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Kindness

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Isn't it lovely to read about the kindesses?Thanks for sharing them. Image

Parsifal, that must have been such a difficult time,what lovely people to help your Mum.
It's that old saying of 'one good turn deserves another' and in that spirit I try to do at least one small act of kindness each day - even if it is only letting another driver into the traffic queue or smiling (rather than scowling) at the harassed young Mum with a screaming toddler in the supermarket queue.
They are all stories of some truly kind people and let's hope that we all find one in our hour of need.
It's that old saying of 'one good turn deserves another' and in that spirit I try to do at least one small act of kindness each day - even if it is only letting another driver into the traffic queue or smiling (rather than scowling) at the harassed young Mum with a screaming toddler in the supermarket queue.
Your comment reminded me of this susieq]http://www.angelfire.com/ga/sweetgeorgi ... smile.html[/url]
ONE FOR THE LADIES!!!!

What is one of the worse things that can happen when you're wearing high heels??

Slipping and falling over
Breaking your heel

GETTING BOTH HEELS STUCK IN DRAIN GRID

Well the last one happened to a poor lady at Sainsbury's today. As I was walking out I saw a lady bending over, I thought she had tripped and hurt her ankle as the ground was slippy, so I went over and said
"You alright love?"
she said "Oh this is terribly embarrassing I was walking a long and I've got both heels stuck in this drain"
She had one shoe with her foot in and the other foot she was using to balance herself. I got the first shoe out which didnt have a foot in then I Had to use a bit more strength to get the other one out as she had most of her weight on it. But I got it out
Image and she said "aww thanks you're so kind"

That's my good deed done for today Image Image
A knight in shining armour Alex. Image
Goes to show there are kind people out there.
My 87 year old neighbour has her cousin staying with her for a while. The cousin has found out today that I have shingles, and has offered to do any shopping if I need her to. Image
My 87 year old neighbour has her cousin staying with her for a while. The cousin has found out today that I have shingles, and has offered to do any shopping if I need her to.
That is so kind, an absolute godsend to you Daisy. How you feeling now?
My 87 year old neighbour has her cousin staying with her for a while. The cousin has found out today that I have shingles, and has offered to do any shopping if I need her to. Image
Oooo nasty thing, shingles, how are you feeling?
((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))