[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kindness - Carers UK Forum

Kindness

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
A good article in Saturday’s Guardian argued that kindness is out of fashion – but that it’s not going to go away.

‘‘People think that they envy other people for their success, money, fame, when in fact it is kindness that is most envied, because it is the strongest indicator of people’s well-being, their pleasure in existence… There is a part of us all which knows that kindness – the unromantic kindness, which encourages a feeling of aliveness as compatible with, indeed integral to, a feeling of vulnerability – creates the kind of intimacy, the kind of involvement with other people, that we both fear and crave. That it is kindness, fundamentally, that makes life seem worth living: and that everything that is against kindness is an assault on our hope.’’
See full article, http://www.senscot.net/view_news.php?viewid=7751
It is just as easy to be kind as it is to be nasty and makes for a far more pleasant world.
Just look at all the lovely people on this forum!
If people returned kindness with kindness we would all be better off.
It is just as easy to be kind as it is to be nasty and makes for a far more pleasant world.
Just look at all the lovely people on this forum!
If people returned kindness with kindness we would all be better off.
I agree Myrtle,
Bluebird Image
whole heartedly agree with ya myrtle

its so much nicer to be kind, u may have no money but the feeling inside is priceless
Money cannot buy the most important things in life. To give without expecting anything in return is a wonderful thing to do.
i love giving things to people,, its such a nice feeling, dont like getting given things though,, makes me feela bit akward, even birthdays and christmas
i love giving things to people,, its such a nice feeling, dont like getting given things though,, makes me feela bit akward, even birthdays and christmas
i am with you on this one, it makes me feel
happy to give Image
if everyone was kind to each other, the world
would be a wonderful place.
sounds so simple and its not hard to do,, shame really the state the worlds in
I remember someone telling me years ago...."It´s nice to be important, but more important to be nice"....never forgot it either.
I remember someone telling me years ago...."It´s nice to be important, but more important to be nice"....never forgot it either.
Well said