[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JADE GOODY WHATS YOUR VIEW ????? - Page 7 - Carers UK Forum

JADE GOODY WHATS YOUR VIEW ?????

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
114 posts
I do hope for her loved one sake it can be stopped.
Let the end have some dignity
I do hope for her loved one sake it can be stopped.
Let the end have some dignity
Dignity is not something that Jade is particularly well-known for to date at least !

I suspect that given a choice she will probably choose to end her life as she has lived it - in the full glare of publicity and the media circus that her life has become.

In ten years time people will be scratching their heads and saying: "What was she famous for, exactly?"
What was she famously for exactly? I think this is one case where the culture of celebrity serves some purpose, sadly we are fed a diet of famous for being famous TV.
I really do believe people will sell their souls these days just to be on T.V.
Has anyone watched Paris Hilton best friends tripe?
Back to Jade Goody, I never watched Big Brother after the very first episode as it was for me, complete and utter dross, that said she has had the most dreadful childhood, and her wish is that her children do not have the same, money does indeed buy a better chance in life, other young women will do something really important in having smears as a result and maybe their minds will be turned to what is really important in life.
Vicky
I dont think that anybody has been able to stop the media circus as and when they want but is this goingto be the next angle with protracte court cases making money for all the hangers on. Who is going to be looking after the kids I really hope the thug that she married is not involved. A silver spoon is one thing a golden basball bat is another.
I dont think that anybody has been able to stop the media circus as and when they want but is this goingto be the next angle with protracte court cases making money for all the hangers on. Who is going to be looking after the kids I really hope the thug that she married is not involved. A silver spoon is one thing a golden basball bat is another.
With Max Clifford involved I would guess he would have insisted on getting good legal advice to prevent this - he always struck me as someone who looks after his clients properly. You may not like what he does, but he has quite an ethical perspective to his work.
He cannot stop her getting papped.
If she is in public place then pics can be taken.
Which will be worth lots of cash to anyone that gets the shot.
Goes with the path she has chosen
im so glad i didnt get a paper today, this thread has been very intersting to read.

I just hope the fact that this hs been so public will make more women go for tests,, (and u boys as well coz it dont just effect us girlies)

hi

i dont like her but i do forgive her as a person.
I initially did not like her much, and her "Jadeisms", i.e. East Angular made me wonder which school she went to, Image but I do feel sorry for her, no one should have to think about their life ending at such a young age, plus she is suffering and in pain, and it is tragic for her whole family, can't imagine what they are going through.

Now she comes across as a strong and brave person, I suppose the publicity gives her moral support, & boost her morale because any illness can make someone feel unwanted & unloved and she has raised awareness of the importance of the severity of her illness & to prevent it

She has shown herself to be a loving Mother to her boys by providing for their future, but no amount of money can replace a Mother

It is just so sad Image
I couldn't stand her over the years - with the publicity she got - I thought that she was common and course.
The TV programme following her illness has (to me) shown her to be a caring, thoughtful, funny woman who loves her boys. Maybe her main failing was to have fallen in love with her now husband; but, who am I to judge? He is only 21 and I would say that the boys get on with him - leave judgement until another few years and see what the situation is then.
Jade has left her gift to the people. Let's get young women to get themselves tested early - let's hope the governement and the doctors take note. Image
114 posts