[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
It's time to support carers - Carers UK Forum

It's time to support carers

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Social care is in crisis. The main carers' benefit is worth just £1.52 an hour. Carers are paying a heavy price. Tell the next government it's time to support carers.
By next government do we mean CAMERON or a new new Labour with the same old problems we need a new look at social care and carers problems in particular, sad to say GORDON and his mates are a spent force but social care and carers issues will never be solved as long as we have statements from the government like "we will reform social care but we will not even think about tax rises to fund it" will my vote be worth anything i think not......
Chris,

I went to fill it in but country option not working.Not sure if problem is my end
I have the same problem as Rosemary
I have the same problem as Rosemary
Jim, I have emailed Chris to let her know.Will probs be sorted tomorrow.
Image I don't know Image
Aaggh. Some pesky techie thing by the looks of it. I've removed it. and will leave it to Chris to sort.

Thanks for letting me know
Hi everyone

Not sure what happened but it should be working now - please let me know how you get on.

Many thanks

Chris
Done Image
Image Me too!