[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Is anybody else treated differently by their caree.... - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Is anybody else treated differently by their caree....

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Felt it just needs to be said in the case of spouses I think we all show a slightly different view to the outside world. I don't think this is necessarily motivated by anything other than feeling comfortable talking to ones partner about the daily problems rather than "outsiders". No one I know would think my wife complains about her various problems I on the other hand hear it all but I think that in part is about being close to each other. I only wish I could tell her how I feel but have learned from long experience that this just leads to upset as it is taken as a criticism.
I only wish I could tell her how I feel but have learned from long experience that this just leads to upset as it is taken as a criticism.
for a moment there Tony I thought I'd written that Image
I only wish I could tell her how I feel but have learned from long experience that this just leads to upset as it is taken as a criticism.
for a moment there Tony I thought I'd written that Image
Same here Tony Image