[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Is anybody else treated differently by their caree.... - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Is anybody else treated differently by their caree....

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
i have this problem with matt,, he can be ont he sofa with a bad head and hating me, but if any one turns up his lovely

Amy on the other hand can be wonderful with me and when we get a visitor she milks it and goes in to how awful it is having have physio and hospital.

kids n men-- wots worse (and some times wots the difference?? lol)
Yup. OH can be really crabbit when just the 2 off us here. I just shrug it of. Am sort of her *stress relief* vent at person. You do eventually learn to live with it. Can be frustrating as you can't bite back, you feel so guilty.
lol! I came upstairs one evening to hear my mother in law and my mum (80 and 86 ) who live with us complaining to each other about my lousy cooking, that I spent too much time looking after the children, I went out too often, and had too many visitors to name but a few of their greivances!! What I did and didn't do was nobodies business.........I felt so hurt that I could barely speak to them for two days. Image Image Wonder if going out too often includes the school run, dr's visits, trips to and from the day centre, supermarket, chiropodist etc Image
Thank you for your replies, Im sorry to hear it happens to others though.
My ex was like that blame me for anything and everything when we were alone or just the kids around but as soon as someone was down totally different. It wasn't as if she didn't know she was doing it she knew exactly what she was doing and that was taking any confidence I had and trying to destroy it. If she hadn't known she was doing it I could have accepted it.
my husband is like lazydaisy son and he can be really nasty and will hit out at you, i do everything i can so nothing goes wrong but feel like i am walking on egg shells all the time. if i am longer than 10 mins down the shop, he phones me about 10 times, i only get time off when my son is home from work and is not going out with his mates, will hes only 23 and works hard but hes thinks because i am home all day i ve got it easily wish i did and i ve only been doing this since sep 2007,
Hi Susan,

April 2007 for me, but it feels like a life time dosen't it? I had a real job to get to Tesco today. I was worried about Jill as she had begged me not go. When I got back she was fine and said she hadn't missed me as she was watching her favorite film "Shall we Dance" Guere & Lopez. Image Makes you wonder why we let them rule us so. Love and guilt I suppose.

All the best

Pete x
I dont get treated a lot differently by Sarah. She has her little swipes at me every now and then but she does sometimes have a go at me in front of her parents/friends in full knowledge that I will let it slide and by the time we're on our own I'd have forgotten it anyway.
Like me, Pete, I race round when I'm out in case hubby needs me back, then when I get back home he gets in a nark because I've been rushing around. Then I get resentful because I've rushed about, not enjoyed the chance of being out on my own, trying to get back as quick as I can when all the time he's fine and hasn't missed me either. Honestly, they have a go when we don't get worried or stressed and then have another go when we are worried and stressed. Image
Like me, Pete, I race round when I'm out in case hubby needs me back, then when I get back home he gets in a nark because I've been rushing around. Then I get resentful because I've rushed about, not enjoyed the chance of being out on my own, trying to get back as quick as I can when all the time he's fine and hasn't missed me either. Honestly, they have a go when we don't get worried or stressed and then have another go when we are worried and stressed. Image
This one applies to me too Image except that my Mum is happy for me to rush around when I'm out and always sulks when I go. Image