[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
INFLATION 4% OR MORE IN REAL TERMS - Carers UK Forum

INFLATION 4% OR MORE IN REAL TERMS

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I wish carers uk and other support groups would get together and inform our beloved leaders that we on benefits especialy us poor souls who rely on the carers allowance only should get extra help now not next year or the years after when the winter fuel allowance`s are going out carers and others should get some payment to help us out, they want to help everyone else but as usual us at the bottom get nowt those who squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the loudest get all the help we just aint got a chance .

GEORGE========
Hi
You only get one winter payment per household George so you wouldn't get it anyway i take it your mum gets it.
And i for one don't get the C/A so when i get that i will start to feel sorry for those that are getting the small amount at the moment but even then that's more than i am getting and many other's like me.
John
I hear what you're saying, we're in dire straights at wintertime as OH needs a constant temperature and ias we all know, it's not cheap!

Some people get the Heating allowance and spend it going abroad on holiday - they clearly don't need it do they? Image

I can honestly say, if we got a Heating allowance it would be spent on exactly that, energy bills and it would also relieve a whole lot of stress and worry into the bargain. Image

marie x
us poor souls on carers allowance get xmas bonus £10 so he could give us an extra few quid .

GEORGE === £400 WINTER FUEL ALLOWANCE WILL HARDLY COVER PRICE RISE .
Your having a laugh George 4% the only thing keeping inflation down is those items we buy about once in a blue moon that have dropped so much the every day things like food gas electric water petrol you would be lucky if the monthly figure was double that
I don't want to alarm folk but...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7512971.stm

Looks like I'll be browsing the charity shops looking for winter woollies. Image
Or eBay. If you're careful you can get some good bargains. I've managed to kit myself out for my grandson's wedding from eBay - hat down to shoes and new undies. Image Image
I hear what you're saying, we're in dire straights at wintertime as OH needs a constant temperature and ias we all know, it's not cheap!

Some people get the Heating allowance and spend it going abroad on holiday - they clearly don't need it do they? Image

I can honestly say, if we got a Heating allowance it would be spent on exactly that, energy bills and it would also relieve a whole lot of stress and worry into the bargain. Image

marie x
Hi
Now slap my wrist we went over 20 years without a Holiday and then Pat wanted to fly which we had never flown before Pat had lost her leg and now in a wheelchair and many more medical conditions.
So 3 years ago we flew for the first time and we went abroad and again this year.
We seldom go out we don't drink we don't smoke we go with out thing's so Please don't tell Me we don't need it.
I have paid in a lot more than i have taken out of the pot Started work at 15 full time but before that working part time at 12 years.
You have no idea what our life's have been like we needed this Holiday and we need the winter allowance I would never dream of saying you dont need C/A Which i dont get.
John