[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Latest Government Advice. - Carers UK Forum

Latest Government Advice.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
The latest government advice on alternative travel methods,should UK tanker drivers strike,Is far more credible,in my view.

Leading by example,The Government are proposing those of us who can,use waterways and,as many ministers do,try hydro-strolling.An eco-friendly way to get to work etc.

I commend our leaders.
Image Image Image I love it Maxi! It would save me money on the toll bridge too, if I could do that!
A rather sensible alternative to travelling by Scotch Mist. :lol:
HOLD THE PHONE.

Just heard that the new self-service feeding stations the Council are providing,serving hot Fish,chips, pies etc to Sea Gulls,so ensuring they have no need to poach such snacks from tourists at Welsh resorts,will be all the better for the hot snacks being VAT FREE!.Oh that nice Mr.Osbourne.
Most MPs think they can walk on water anyway!!! Image Image
Most MPs think they can walk on water anyway!!! Image Image
Another myth debunked then - like Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny Image Image
Ah yes but Maxi, but one has to ask.........will our beloved leaders reverse that advice it seems that they so often do advise one thing one day and the opposite the next Image
yes,could be,we could all be marching backwards before weeks end. Image Image
But....but....Santa Claus,the Tooth Fairy,the Easter Bunny.....i saw them....they were on tv,something to do with petrol shortages and what we should do or not do. Image
I don't think it was Santa - pretty sure it was Corporal Jones...