[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ideas for a carer TV drama - Page 5 - Carers UK Forum

Ideas for a carer TV drama

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
The drama could be based on a carer's forum.

John
Well, quite. Mind you, some of them are more... er... lots more exciting than others. Some of them even make the hair curl.
Now, there's a story Image Image
trouble is, nobody would believe it. Image Image Image
]http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif[/img] Image Image

ps i am getting very concerned now about my lack of propriety in some of my postings. Heck, i have even used my own name.

Or have i???

Image Image
Gladys, do shut up, dear. You are soooooo indiscreet! Image Image
xxxx Trudy
back in those days,if they ever really existed,the 1970s,when we,supposedly,all just loved the "waltons","Little House On The Prarie",home-spun applepie,family,"Good nite Johnboy"and all that stuff,when we seemed into gooey-eyed images of family,gee,it seemed possible.call my a cynic,but,nw,i dont think people much-care anymore.

i think a "Columo","Miss Marple",or a good-old-creepy-movie is good.

but,i still cant help but get tearfull watching Scrooge.

No carers allowance for Bob Cratchet.

Maybe,we need a latter day "Dickens" to set in context,the carers situation in 21st century britain.
Maybe,we need a latter day "Dickens" to set in context,the carers situation in 21st century britain.
Under the new government no need for TV we shall be living it soon
Yes but wouldn't it be even more depressing than Eastenders?
jimbo,how so-right.is there anything more glum then Eastenders?.but,i do sort-of want to believe there was a time when the waltons might have been.i find i can too easyly believe a typical misserble eastenders plotline.thats the sad difference.

good night jimbo.