[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Im back how are we all????... Ive loads to update you with - Carers UK Forum

Im back how are we all????... Ive loads to update you with

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi everyone, It's been a while since Ive been online as Ive been really busy.
Sophie is now attending the special needs school - it was an uphill battle to get her needs recognised. Unfortunately Sophie's epilepsy has been very bad despite them now putting her on topirimate aswell as the epilim she is already on - she has had a development regression and is finding it hard to cope socially now. The School have recognised her medical needs aswell as her physical problems - which were overlooked in her last school, she is going to be getting physio and I got a second opinion - when her first appointment with the new physio they discharged her. She has a new pair of piedro boots - Im awaiting OT to come see me about getting a drive way and also work other things out as Ive hurt my back a few times recently lifting her into and out of the car and the bath.

My Son got diagnosed with ADD, BESD and pervasive developement disorder - his behaviour has got worse, he has now been assessed at school as being globally delayed too.. the paediatrician is hovering over a diagnosis of aspergers syndrome - we are waiting to see how he develops in the next few months first. - I applied for DLA for Rory and even though I didnt expect anything - he got awarded the middle rate for care and also the lower rate for mobility. He is now having play therapy and gets a lot of one to one help at school and is attending what they call a 'Search Group' for help with his behaviour 3 days a week.

So all in all, some progress really... and the other bit of news is I now have a boyfriend (I went to school with him) and I might be going back to work - got an appointment next week at the job centre to find out if I would be better off financially or not??
Nice to see you back Marion,thanks for bringing us up to date.You sure have had a busy time of it.At least you seem to be heading forward now after all the troubles you had before.

Good luck with your relationship too.

Rosemary
x x x x

Hi. You certainly do have alot on your plate. Hope the new relationship goes ok. I'm new here. Joined in January. It helps me feel less alone reading the posts on here.

Best wishes

Cheryl xx
Nice to see you back Marion

Paula xx