[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I 've done it. - Carers UK Forum

I 've done it.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Made the first move.
Gp visiting caree mon am.
Im bricking it now ,
scared of telling caree .
Good luck Mairie.
Big ((((( hug )))))

It will be tough, but you may be surprised. Although I have in the past contacted my Dad's GP,and Dad told me off each time, but the voice was always, "thank God you did,I was worried about how I was going to get on".

Now, the Residential Home can't phone the GP unless they have permssion either from Dad or pne of his children. My sister or brother would not do that, but if I think Dad needs something, then I ask them to call. He always says " this is the only way to stop her fussing". and just accepts it.I hope your caree will do the same. Deep in her mind, he/she will know that you need the support,and because he/she loves you, they will learn to accept it.
Well done, Mairie - hope it works for you
Well done Mairie Image
Well done Marie.Hopefully this will benefit you all as a family.After all, if you/they dont get support how long can you cope as you do now before you end up running yourself in to the ground.

Will be thinking of you

x x x
Good for you mairie, I hope you get the help and support you need.

Cheryl x
Keep strong! Image

Thinking of you

marie x
well done marie Image
i will be thinking of you

love
krys
xxxx
Thank you for your support. It means so very much to me at this time.
Good Luck hope you get the support you are after.