[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cafe for dementia sufferers opens in Penistone, S Yorkshire - Carers UK Forum

Cafe for dementia sufferers opens in Penistone, S Yorkshire

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/sheffield/h ... 171721.stm

Was nothing in the local papers about this opening. Image
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/sheffield/h ... 171721.stm

Was nothing in the local papers about this opening. Image
Thats probably because the venerable editor of the local paper was having a senior moment... and just forgot Image
Probably.....then again it's one of "those" place names that makes me snigger. Image
Probably.....then again it's one of "those" place names that makes me snigger. Image
I cant imagine why Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Use your imagination Rob. Image Image Image

Round here we put a W in and say penistowne!!!!!! Image Image Image
Use your imagination Rob. Image Image Image

Round here we put a W in and say penistowne!!!!!! Image Image Image

Oi stop taking the pee outta my neck of the woods lol.Ive had plenty nights out in dear old Penistone Some great pubs and some great folks live there.My aunt and Uncle used to live there till he died and she went in a nursing home.

Image Image Image
Some sites have a filter and if you put Featherstone or Scunthorpe it wont come up lol, where JohnT and I live we have a Fartown Image
I just have one of "those" minds doesn't take a lot to get me giggling. Image Image
Same here I always giggle at the most inappropriate moments Image