[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wrestling - Carers UK Forum

Wrestling

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAEZJLP0S8c

This is a link to my nephews wrestling bout for Cancer Research.
He was battered and bruised after this fight and they raised over £500 for Cancer research.

I'm not a wrestling fan and was amazed when I learned that our 'little' Tom had become a professional wrestler at the age of just 17. He isn't very big and muscular as you can see, but is apparently a natural. He picked up all the moves in just four months, when it normally takes four years to perfect the art.
He's called TJ 'Sky' Basnett. The sky bit is because all his best moves are in the air! Image

Were all gob smacked at how tough he is. His Dad is a big butch bloke, but he takes after his Mum, who is petite and gentle, just like our Tom is. His Mum and Grandparents hate him doing it.
That`s great,and a novel way to raise funds for charity.Brilliant. Image Image Image
Just watch it, well done, rather him than me it looks a bit rough, and he's still in one piece.
That was great Pete, and well done to your Tom. I used to wrestle, when I was young. My cousin was the instructor, and used to demonstrate every new through, hold and lock on me.
Well done to Tom for raising so much money.
He's amazing Pete, and well done Tom for raising so much.