[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
i'm a scrounger! - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

i'm a scrounger!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
For goodness sake, Rin.
What does HE know?

Carry on, girl, you're doing all right.
If Amy isn't family to Matt's brother, then he isn't family to her.

So who needs him when you have us.

Quick, somebody find that quote that says people who don't care don't matter (something like that)
People who mind, don't matter,and people who matter, don't mind!Is that the one, Sprinter?
If any thread could induce a response from me,and my responses to threads here,these days,are rare,THIS ONE stirred my heart.Angered my temper,and demanded a word or twenty from me,for whatever thats worth.

YOUR INCREDIBLE.THE BEST OF ALL THINGS,A MOM!.

IDIOTS WHO BANDY WORDS LIKE "SCROUNGER" about YOU,Are,Well,just not worth any time spent on them.

You are the LEAST "Scrounging"of souls.You GIVE,GIVE,and Give yet more,YOU DONT "TAKE".Your RIGHTLY Hurt,STUNG,by such rubbish.

But its just-that:TRASH.GARBAGE.

Be STRONG,EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THE PERSON,THE FANTASTIC HUMAN BEING YOU ARE.xxxxxxxxxxxx
People who mind, don't matter,and people who matter, don't mind!Is that the one, Sprinter?
Thanks LD Image
I don't know you , young friend, but by what I read on here from the replies to you , YOU are to greatly admired.
A few words of wisdom from an old girl, when you feel you are down the only way is up. I understand you have 2 girls, well aren't you SPECIAL.You are a MUM a jolly hard job, and a job in itself.
To write you feel you are a scrounger someone has knocked you off your feet. As you are able to write it you are obviously NOT.
Stand tall and bring those girls up as only you their mother can. They will give back love a thousand fold, more than any outsider.
Hugs from me.
Conned.
" Say what you feel and be who you are - those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" Dr Seuss
So sorry to hear this monster has been giving you grief. So what if you did decide to go for every grant/handout/benefit you were entitled to that is your business, not his. You have a roof to keep over you and your daughters heads and struggle by day after day.

True saying "people who know me know better, people who don`t know me don`t matter".

I just hope he never finds himself in need of assistance in any way shape or form.

Take care
Meg
Ah, dear old Dr Seuss. Is that the 'Cat in the Hat' man?

There you go, Rin. Listen to us, you know it makes sense!

Good luck to you, Amy and Caerys.

Nobody has the right to interfere with the relationship between you and Mat anyway. They're his daughter's and his brother is still their uncle. I don't want to know which planet he's on, obviously the wrong one.

Love and hugs.
A little house all to yourself? How lovely, anyway.

xxxxxx
You have my sympathy Pixie Matts bro sounds like a right plonker.People on benefits especially carers arent scroungers if anything we are heros.It takes guts to be a carer.Just ignore the ignorant so and so and get on with life.If he ever ends up being made redundant or owt you can turn round and fire it back at him and call him a scrounger. Image Image Image