[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TOOO many! - Carers UK Forum

TOOO many!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
HELP!!!!

29 pages of posts to go through and i dont want to miss soemthing and then post something else insesitive with out nowing (as i am so good at doing that!)
in general how is every one and wots been happening and how is every one?

by the way- im taking pete the paint on holiday- we r going to get a classic bike and pootle round
(keep it simples coz i am Image )
Hi rin,

Good to see you back. Image Image Image
my brain is hurting- im sort of picking out odd posts to catch up on

how is everything with u now? is the tooth completely sorted?

and wheres me online mum?
my brain is hurting- im sort of picking out odd posts to catch up on

how is everything with u now? is the tooth completely sorted?

and wheres me online mum?
Tee hee. Image Image

tooth is sorted, now pain free.

Take care hun. x x
HELP!!!!

29 pages of posts to go through and i dont want to miss soemthing and then post something else insesitive with out nowing (as i am so good at doing that!)

by the way- im taking pete the paint on holiday- we r going to get a classic bike and pootle round
Forget all the old posts Rin and start anew Image Image good to see you back Image
HELP!!!!

Its our Pixie!!! Hope you and your brood are all doing well. You've been sooooo missed! Bell x
Just mark all posts as read Rin, you will go goggle eyed trying to catch up. Image
I am sure you are too busy to read them all anyways so like Susie said, start afresh. Many new names for you to get to know too.

Its good to see you back, and between here and Facebook we always know how our forum mascot is doing Image Image Image

Love to you all

x x x
great to see you back..
yeah me mums still on here lol lol
the thing with facebook is i read status updates and one lined things so i dont have to use the grey matter much lol

i told amy i had come on here and she said to pass on her love to every one ! and hopes auntie rosemary is ok .

saw a thing on facebook about a carers radio- i added it as liked and now cant find it so havent been able to listen or read anythign about it- is it any good?
yeah me mums still on here lol lol
the thing with facebook is i read status updates and one lined things so i dont have to use the grey matter much lol

i told amy i had come on here and she said to pass on her love to every one ! and hopes auntie rosemary is ok .

saw a thing on facebook about a carers radio- i added it as liked and now cant find it so havent been able to listen or read anythign about it- is it any good?
Aunty Rosemary is fine , thank Amy and give her an extra hug from me please Image

Carers World Radiois great Rin. They did a live stream event from Leeds last week which took carer participation to a new level. They have plans to have their chat room back up and running in a few days. Also planning future events.
Whilst you watch events you can use the chatroom to ask questions. At the weekend gone, Paul from here managed to get a few questions asked re mental health.