[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I lost my husband last night - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

I lost my husband last night

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I am sorry to hear about your loss.
Thinking of you.
Sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking of you.
So sorry Dorothy - keep hold of those memories.
Dear Dorothy,
The heartfelt responces hear show how everyone is united with you at this moment.
I feel the great outpouring of sympathy everyone has expressed is a bond which will show how we all,though,dispersed all over the UK,and though we have never met or spoken with one another all share the loss of a fellow carers cared-for loved one,

Ive been thinking about you today.I hope you can find comfort in that outpouring of sympathy expressed in these messages to you.

There can be no words to make the pain of this loss any easyer to bear,all any of us can do is to just say how we all share a comon bond of deep sadness that a fellow carer is going through this time.

Again,my sorrow at your loss.
Such very sad news, thinking of you with love xx
So sorry to hear this sad news, my sincere condolances to you and your family....mandy xx
Hello, Just to say in my thoughts and prayers
Oh Dorothy, I am so sorry to hear your sad news! I hope that you are finding strength to cope with the things that need doing.... sending ((((hugs)))))) and love xx
I am so sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

xx
Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad on Friday so I know some of how you feel.

Eun
xx