[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I lost my husband last night - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

I lost my husband last night

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Dorothy. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Karen x x
So sorry for you loss
Dorothy,

Gone from our sight, but never our memories. Gone from our touch, but never our hearts. With deepest sympathy.
my deepest sympathy and my regret at your loss.there are no words,and im sure everyone here just shares a deep sorrow at this news.

we are,i am sure,thinking of you,now,at this time.i certainly am.
Im so sorry to read this, my thoughts and deepest sympathy are with you and your family.
x
Sorry for your loss Dorothy. My heart goes out to you at this difficult time R.I.P
Sorry to hear your sad news Dorothy
Oh, Dorothy, I'm so sorry to hear it.

Think of a really good memory about a really good time you had together and HOLD ONTO THAT.

Sending hugs to you all. xxx
Nothing much i or anyone else can say will make much sense at the moment.
But always know that you only have to think of him and your life together to honour him.
Good luck
Dorothy,

My thoughts are with you and hoping that the day when all your memories bring on a smile comes quickly.

Big hug - Stacey