[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I am thinking of giving up. - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

I am thinking of giving up.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Internet harrassment and abuse is very serious, dont you think people who abuse and threaten and harrass others on the internet intentionally should be punished myrtle?? many people have sadly been driven to suicide by online harrassment, it is not a victimless crime.
Unquote

I should take a look around at some of the things that you have posted Image Image Image
I also think that this thread should end now as it has nothing to do with the original post by John.

It has been hi-jacked by a totally different topic now Image
it would take to long Image

i thought this was about john, and support for him Image

krys

I should take a look around at some of the things that you have posted Image Image Image
Maybe we should all do that Myrtle - this thread appears to have turned into another example of what happens on forums, sad isn't it Image
Maybe we should all do that Myrtle
Unquote

I quite agree, maybe we should.
Do you no what myrtle, i shall not even bother to reply to that obvious attack, you are very well aware of what is going on, please dont insult mine or paulas intelligence.

Tony Image Image
and once again WHO started it
And once again who had to put their big nose in also, go back and report to your boss krys, or should i say cohort.

Tony
This thread was about support for John,no more no less.

I am locking it till tomorrow.
Those that want to complain if I am heavy handed please do so but no one is gaining by this and by the emails and pms received people are getting upset again.
and once again WHO started it
With more than a little provocation Krys, well done Image