[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CARERS ANGRY AT ISOLATION BY GOVERNMENT - Carers UK Forum

CARERS ANGRY AT ISOLATION BY GOVERNMENT

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
AS MY TOPIC IS WORDED IS WHAT I AM SAYING. HAVING READ THROUGH MANY POSTS CARERS FIND THEMSELVES NOT BEEN LISTENIND TO. ALL WE HERE WHAT WE DO NOTHING IS DONE WITH REF TO INCOME OR ALLOWANCES.

WE ALL AS CARERS HAVE NOT BEEN WAITING FOR AGES TO HERE THIS MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT WITH REF CARERS AND INCOME OR NEW ALLOWANCES IS THIS JUST ANOTHER FOBBOFF OR NEW OR THE SAME MEANS TEST WHICH YOU WILL NOT BE ANY BETTER OFF MONEY WISE TO SAY THE LEAST.

WHY DO WE JUST HAVE TO MUDDLE ON AND THIS GOVERNMENT JUST SEEM TO NOT CARE LESS SUPPLY THEMSELVES WITH THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF OUR TAX PAYERS MONEY.

ABLE TO BUY SECOND HOUSES £20 000 TO PAY MORGAGAES NEW LARGE FLAT SCREEN TV`S NEW LUXURY DOUBLE BEDS,AIRCONDITIONERS,£12000 NEW KITCHENS AND ALL THE OTHER WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT WHICH THEY CAN CLAIM FROM THE STATE COFFERS.

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY AND JUST A DISTASTFUL SITUATION FOR ALL CARERS. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

WHEN WILL THIS UTTER DISCRIMMINATION AND VICTIMISATION OF CARERS END AND THE USE AND ABUSE WE ENDURE DAILY.

I AWAIT THIS SO CALLED ANNOUCEMENT BUT WILL NOT HOLD MY BREADTH.

KENNETH2DUNDEENOWFIFE
Don't hold your breath Kenneth. I expect the announcement - when it finally comes - will be the usual load of spin, p!sh and wind. They will do whatever they think will get a day or two's good media coverage - an above inflation rise in Carers Allowance ( yeah, 10% of nothing is nothing!) - a commitment to review the carers strategy ( buying another three years delay) - och, all that stuff.
As I said B4, my daughter is studying at Dundee Uni, so if you fancy a wee dram next time I am up there, send me a PM. Its a very nice toon, and even if your football teams are both total cr*p I have to admit they gave our blu-nosed boys a good run for their money this season.