[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How old are you? - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

How old are you?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
There you go Matt,

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

had to think about that one for a minute, how time flys, .

All the best Paul .
Done. Now at 37%.

B
That's my vote nosey!!!! Image
Done

Same age as Pete the Paint.
John
Done

can we have a poll that askes how old u feel? lol coz i think i would be up in the 80 brackets lol
They usually say you are as old as the man/woman you feel.If that is right I am on the look out for a 25 yr old toy boy Image Image Image Image Image . You any mates you can set me up with Pix Image Image
ive always liked older men so im afraind i dont lol lol, im stuffed really matts 12 yrs older than me lol
im going to a friends tonight for a few drinks (tea lol) and shes my age so we will have a good laugh while the kids all play in the garden so tonight i will feel my age for a bit until i walk in the door and matts alseep on the sofa with the tv on full blast and wot ever he has eaten left on the floor

I got asked for ID to get a pair of scissors-- i dont look over 21 today Image Image quite chuffed lol
Well as I'm not quite yet a regular, I'll be a lurker for now Image A young lurker though Image
No carers 70+? I'm quite surprised.
What % of over 70's use the internet. Hopefully Matt will notice that, and Carers UK think about how to encourage older people to use it. My Dad is 81, and really would love the internet, if he could understand it, but is not prepared to learn how to use it. He loves all sorts of history politics, so with less mobility, would still be mentally active.

I hadn't noticed till then. Image Well spotted, Dorothy!