[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How old are you? - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

How old are you?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Can't some of us retain an air of mystery about this? Would it be acceptable to take two statistics about yourself and put the lowest e.g if your waist measurement is smaller than your age you can put that instead? Seems only fair.
damn they r the same!!! if i breath in a bit though-- oh damn still in same box grumble grumble lol
damn they r the same!!! if i breath in a bit though-- oh damn still in same box grumble grumble lol
Well thank God mine aren't!!!!!
Done Image and today I feel very old Image Image Image
Well just hope your waist isn't the same as how old you feel Image Image Image
Image Image done
Done - and I'm in the majority for a change. Yay!
As one of the "lurkers", I felt it only right to vote..........so it's duly done!! lol
Well thank God mine aren't!!!!!
lol 27 and 28 aint bad lol lol i just hope i dont go up and inch each birthday lol
can we have a poll that askes how old u feel? lol coz i think i would be up in the 80 brackets lol