[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AT LAST REPLY FROM DAVID CAMERON - Carers UK Forum

AT LAST REPLY FROM DAVID CAMERON

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Sorry for the delay in replying to your email dated 30 Oct.

DEAR GEORGE,
I do take on board what you say and we do need to look at expanding direct payments,
Putting money in the hands of carers and those in need of care to provide for themselves.
Because we believe strongly that helping carers is the best way to help those they are caring for.

Often, with a complicated benefits system the state makes life harder for carers and not easier, the work full time carers do is unbelievable.
they are unsung heroes of society. they risk ill health,they battle with buraucracy,they give up work,they often give up much of life.
and they do it to ensure that someone they love is appropiately looked after.
we dont as a country celebrate that work, and thank these tireless people and not enough is done currently to help them.

please visit the web site we have set up.

www.thedisabilitychallenge.com

once again many thanks for your email.

still no help did cameron talk to review board ?
I asked 6 questions not one straight answer .

this thing about direct payments keeps croping up iam not sure what they are or how they can benefit carers .

i thought direct payments were given to enable people to buy services therefore its not a payment for the carer that is unless we get direct payments on top of carers allowance and pay our selves i asked him if he would double the allowance as was recomended in the former conservative leaders review the hon IIAN DUNCAN SMITH no response.

the main thing we need is more cash £49 per week is not enough at all.

GEORGE
IAM SICK OF THIS LOT TELLING US WHAT TO DO