[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How it stands right now. - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

How it stands right now.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
The whole situation sounds appalling to me. I think you need to contact your MP for some help.

Set everything out neatly and briefly to a time-line:- what happened, what was promised or should then have happened, and then what didn't happen. Name names if you want to.
Cloudygal wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:49 am
Charm

So frightening for your son to have so many seizures.

I cant imagine how hard this is all for you as a carer.

You honestly should be getting more help
Hiya Cloudygal, I worry mainly about my son and how awful it is for him. It's really frustrating not being able to get health services up and running especially when he's allocated to a consultant. I just don't know what to do anymore.
Ayjay wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:11 am
The whole situation sounds appalling to me. I think you need to contact your MP for some help.

Set everything out neatly and briefly to a time-line:- what happened, what was promised or should then have happened, and then what didn't happen. Name names if you want to.
Hiya Ayjay, Thank you. It is truly shocking and I have gone to my MP about 18 months ago and still no movement from those responsible for his health. I'm upset because my son is just being left and he's really suffering.