[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How a phonecall can change your day!!! OH WOW!!! - Carers UK Forum

How a phonecall can change your day!!! OH WOW!!!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
OH WOW!!!

Resources for Autism have just phoned to say they have just got funding to set up a new adult service - it will be a social group/club and all being well it will run from mid September (initially just in term times) from 7 to 9 pm on Friday evenings - are S and I interested????!!!!

The cost is reasonable and the venue is not far from us.

Am I dreaming?

I won't tell S until everything is finalised, just in case.

Resources for Autism are a charity that organise support and activities for those with ASD. Initially they only operated in London, but more recently they set up a branch in the Midlands. The last two years that S was at school he attended a week each summer and few days each main holiday on their playschemes.

OH WOW!!!

Melly1
Fingers crossed that it all turns out well for you. x x
Brilliant news!! Image Image
that sounds great Melly and just what you and S need - keeping fingers, toes and everythng else crossed for you Image
Sounds like a much better solution Image
WOW Image Image Image Image
Terrific!!! Image Image Image
Hi,

good news. I have heard positive stuff about resources for autism.
Excellent news Melly - hope it all comes together for you both. I'm sure S will have a great time there and it will give him something else to look forward to.

Bell x
Brilliant news. Hope it all works out.xx