[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
help please - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

help please

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Doug , keep us posted how you get on but stand your ground. As much as you want Noreen home, if you are not well enough say so. It wont do anyone any good if you both get re-admitted.

Was good talking to you...

x x
Doug, if you are struggling to get back to normal again after the stroke it might be worth asking your GP if he can refer you to the Intermediate Care Team, it may be called something else where you live. These teams provide up to six weeks physio, OT, care, etc. to enable patients to return to their earlier function. It would be in your PCT's interests because it would cost them a great deal less than keeping Noreen in hospital longer than is necessary if you do not get the assistance you now need, something you might wish to point out to your GP, and it would obviously benefit both you and Noreen.
got physio today Image shes back on friday with more work outs then give these little excercises a chance the real physical work will begin later and i'm looking forward to it i know its going to be hard but i aint going to give up noway i want to get back to as normal as i can. noreen wont be home this wednesday docs are worried about her pains she is getting in chest so i told her she is in the best place hopfully its nothing and she will soon be home rosemary it was nice talking to you to
at last putting a real voice to a real person Image Image
doug
That sounds really good Doug Image Image