[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
help! feeling overwhelmed - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

help! feeling overwhelmed

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hello, Bless yes you are not alone phoebe - far from it i should imagine. I use a potion called ''rescue remedy'' boots stock it & it always calms me down if things are getting too much as they often do for all of us. This comes in various shapes & sizes so should you come across this do check all options out, the pharmacist is really helpful too. My faverout thing though is music a quick walk should the occasion arise or simply to write down the things that are bothering me as I have done all my life, really. I generally give my disabled wife total charge of the remote control - I am sure it came with the marriage vows but possible i wasn't paying attention as usual, anyway yes an interest is always good as others have said. Good luck, god bless.
Image lol, yes, rescue remedy is a staple in my cupboard too !!
Phoebe
ps and kalms are brilliant if you are going through a prolonged period (is there any other kind???) of stress.