[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NHS Stressline - Carers UK Forum

NHS Stressline

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
hi I had my spring edition through email of NHS letter and they now have a stress helpline called NHS Stressline which I am sure will be some benefit to some on here
('In last summer’s edition of Together we told you how NHS Direct had been commissioned by the Department of Health to supply a phone helpline providing practical and emotional support for people who are worried about debt, housing and employment problems.
The service, called NHS Stressline, was officially launched on 30 December
2009 by Phil Hope MP, Care Services Minister
. NHS Stressline callers receive practical information and advice from trained NHS Direct health advisors.“We know the credit crunch hits people in many different ways, and job insecurity, redundancy, debt and money problems can all cause feelings of distress and helplessness If they are suffering from stress, anxiety or depression, they will be directed to a wider package of financial and mental health support. The Stressline number is 0300 123 2000 and it is open daily from 8am-10pm.
. coffeex
Some of us may not be eligible - don't suppose they accept calls from people who's stress is caused by the NHS !!!!!!!!!! Image Image Image Image
Thanks for posting this Coffee, I'm sure it will be very helpful to a lot of people Image
phone them boggle and tell them you caused me to have stress so what do you recomend? I bet their will be some Image on the other end of the phone but worth a try boggle Image coffeex
Oh coffee that would be soooooooooooooooooo funny!

Maybe we should pick a date and EVERYBODY who is a carer should call them on that date citing the NHS as the source of their stress !!!!!!!!! Image Image Image Image Image
Nice one boggle I wonder what the response would be Image Image Image Image
Nice one boggle I wonder what the response would be Image Image Image Image
Might be this Image Image Image
When are we going to set the date for?
A mass telephone protest campaign to the NHS Stress helpline, Carers Direct, DWP benefits advice line, Jobcentre Plus Advisor, Social Services...
anytime for me Image coffeex
Anytime for me to - though Tuesdays are difficult - how many would be up for it?