[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello, i'm new here - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Hello, i'm new here

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
They changed the layout!!!

Instead go to the Mind website and the side menu....click on information, then factsheets and booklets by subject and then you'll be able to scroll down to the ptsd info page.
Sorry to mess you about.
Good luck.
Hi
Checked out the info on Mind website found it very interesting! The EMDR treatment has worked very well now waiting for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, but through the health service we have just been informed there is an 8 months waiting list. Image
Thanks for the info it was helpful Deb x
Hi Debbie

Not sure if this is any help to you but a member of my family was on an 18 month waiting list for CBT. They joined the National Phobics Society and were able to get private treatment at a significantly reduced rate. Its £21 to join and I'm not sure how much it is for treatment but I know it must have been a very good price for the person I know to have been able to take this up. It might at least be worth making enquiries.

Their website is http://www.phobics-society.org.uk/

Hope this helps

Christine
Hi Christine,
I looked at website & found it very informative I also e-mailed them & they sent me contact details so thanks for that it was a great help.
Take care Deb x
Welcome to the forum Maria & Debbie... Image
Hi Maryann,

Thanks for the welcome I look forward to sharing the forum with everybody... Image