[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello, i'm new here - Carers UK Forum

Hello, i'm new here

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi i'm new here
Let me in!
Hi Maria.
You are in.
Now join in with the rest of us.
Welcome and may you learn from us as we hope to learn from you.
Kind regards John.
Hello Maria

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to your postings

Take care
Meg
Hi MT - don't be shy, get stuck in.
Hi Marie

I'm also a new user I just hope I can get the hang of using the laptop!! Image
Take Care Deb x
Just want to say welcome to forum where you will find a great bunch of people, always ready to lend an ear and be there for support.

So much information both nationally and locally can be found on the site so please take a good look round.Look forward to getting to know you.

Rosemary
Hi Rosemary

Thanks for the warm welcome I've already been looking around & reading some of the helpful information given on the forum.
Thanks Deb x
This is Deb again!
I should have said Hi to everybody how rude of me to leave all the other carers out sorry for that you can tell I'm new at this but I promise I will soon get the hang of it! Image x
Hi everybody! I'm a carer who cares for a loved one who suffers with P.T.S.D & Endoginous depression. I'm just wondering if there is anybody else who is also a carer of someone with the same condition. Debbie x
Minds website has an info page but at the bottom of the page you will find different organisations.

www.mind.org.uk/Information/Booklets/Un ... sorder.htm

Hope its useful.