guidance for resolving issues with SS/NHS etc

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Dear All

A friend forwarded this to me. It looks very helpful, and not just for parents. ... g-toolkit/

Hope it helps.

This looks excellent!

Carers UK also have a self advocacy pack ... -carers-uk The 6th edition will be published shortly.

PALS in the NHS England can be useful in negotiating with NHS wards.
There's one other way of resolving issues with these two dept's. Write a book and publish it.
Thanks for the link :)

Unfortunately the Cerebra link is not working for me.

Found this one instead: ... 950847.pdf
Plenty of current links revealed ... Internet search ... Resolving Issues With The NHS ... then , replace The NHS with Social Services ... and search again.

For the former , the NHS Choices web site is probably the best ... unless you want to take an issue further with legal advice.

The LA Ombudsman for Social Services ... bear in mind the limited powers that Office has.