[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Got a Voluntary Job! - Carers UK Forum

Got a Voluntary Job!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I posted a few weeks ago for thoughts on whether or not I should try to manage a job as well as my caring responsibilities. Lots of you were very helpful & supportive in helping me decide that a part time voluntary post was the way forward.

Following an interview on wednesday I have just heard that I have a voluntary post working on reception at the local community service volunteer centre for 1 afternoon a week. I am so pleased. Loads of people to meet as well as something productive & useful to keep me busy.

I am so pleased.
Good for you. Sounds an interesting job and who knows what it might lead to in the future.

Take care
Meg
Go for it, its good to get out and mix with people even if its just an afternoon, and yes it may lead to other things.
Delighted to hear your news, Debra.

A very positive thing for you, I'm certain. Well done !

Robert
That is great news, Debra. The job sounds like it will be interesting and sociable. Will look good on your CV for the future too. Let us know how you get on.

Melly1
Great news Debra, well done Image Image
Good news!
Good for you, well done Image
x
Thanks everyone!
Excellent news.Im sure you will enjoy this work.