[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WILL YOUR VOTE COUNT ??? - Carers UK Forum

WILL YOUR VOTE COUNT ???

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I`VE CAUSED SOME TROUBLE IN OUR WARD MORPETH WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED OUR POSTAL VOTES= IN OUR AREA SOME 13-000 POSTAL VOTES HAVE BEN SENT OUT I WANT TO VOTE AS OUR UNION R.M.T. HAVE FORMED A POLITIACAL PARTY NO 2 EU SO BOTH THE OLD DOLL AND MYSELF WILL VOTE FOR THE GOOD GUYS IAM OFF TO LONDON ON SUNDAY NOT BACK TILL THURSDAY VOTING DAY SO I FILLED OUT THE FORMS AND WAS JUST CHECKING THEM WHEN I DISCOVERED THE NUMBERS DONT MATCH VOTING PAPER DOES NOT MACH THE NUMBER ON THE ENVELOPE SO CONTACTED THE COUNCIL HELP LINE AND THE 5HIT HAS HIT THE FAN PRINTERS HAVE PUT WRONG VOTING PAPERS IN THE ENVELPOPES MAY BE AS MANY AS 13-000 THATS THE WHOLE BLOODY LOT = SO I CAN NOT VOTE AS THEY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE TILL WED/THUR NEXT WEEK AND I WILL NOT BE HOME TILL LATE THURSDAY HAVE INFORMED OUR UNION AND SOLICITORS ARE ON THE MARCH AS I HAVE NOW BEEN DISENFRANCHISED WELL THATS WHAT THE LADY FROM THE COUNCIL HAS SAID

SO NO VOTE FOR ME