[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gordon brown and carers - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

gordon brown and carers

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
[quote]You right click and while holding the button down scroll across what you want to highlight, when everything you want is highlighted you left click and choose the option COPY you then go to the place you want to paste to and left click and choose PASTE Job done Image

I think your "lefts" and "rights" are the wrong way round wildthing, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Image
Thanks, Wildthing,

I know how to copy and paste, but I'm always afraid I'll copy and paste the wrong thing!!! Do they have pills for techniphobes?
You right click and while holding the button down scroll across what you want to highlight, when everything you want is highlighted you left click and choose the option COPY you then go to the place you want to paste to and left click and choose PASTE Job done Image

I think your "lefts" and "rights" are the wrong way round wildthing, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Image

Your right I got them mixed up I was absolutley knackered when I posted that
Please bear with me because I'm not sure how to copy and paste the letter from its original site!
I thought from the above you didn't but even I got my left and right mixed up in my how to description
we have to think of a way to make him listen to us.... we do have power just by the numbers of us. A campaign asking carers not to vote at the next general election, 6 million carers and loved ones not voting would get his attention.
we have to be radical or we will be continued to be ignored.
let Gordon & co hear the roar of the carer.
derby.
Forgot to say, Myrtle, they thought there should be carer's advisors based in all GPs surgeries.
Wow, some people that actually think about some of the problems we face Image
Well done Pysie Image