[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Actually got a cold weather payment - Carers UK Forum

Actually got a cold weather payment

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I live in Hertfordshire and was very suprised to get £25 cold weather payment, it isn't usual for it to go below 0 for 7 days, maybe just a couple, although it's cold, its a good way of getting money out of the govenment.
I live in Hertfordshire and was very suprised to get £25 cold weather payment, it isn't usual for it to go below 0 for 7 days, maybe just a couple, although it's cold, its a good way of getting money out of the govenment.

Congrats Image
Yes and me! Glorious South Devon seven days below 0? Usually only on the Moors. Image
great!!!!
Yes and me! Glorious South Devon seven days below 0? Usually only on the Moors. Image

What happens if we have another 7 days would we get another 25 quid Image Image wishful thinking eh Image
I got a letter from the DWP this morning saying that they have info from the Met Office, they have said for every 7 days below 0 they will pay £25 Image
Glad someone has benefited.

We have been sub-zero nine days on the trot, two days the frost did not lift at all, but because the met office information is gathered for our area in a warmer corner than we are in, sadly we did not get the £25 we had expected.

Did hear yesterday some areas have been so cold the payment has been triggered three of four times.

Take care
Meg
I got a letter from the DWP this morning saying that they have info from the Met Office, they have said for every 7 days below 0 they will pay £25 Image

Oh so if it stays below zero for another 7 days we'd get another 25 quid Image Image
I've just had a letter informing me I'll get me 25 quid. Well I had it Monday. Didn't realize we could keep on gettin it though! Image Image

Proper job.

Pete
It's triggered every seven days but it rarely happens - it's not usually cold enough for long enough in this country.