[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Good Morning Everyone - Carers UK Forum

Good Morning Everyone

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
102 posts
Wishing all my carer friends a very good morning, hope you are all well today and that all your caring roles go smoothly if possible, still have a bit of snow here at the moment, but it is gradually going, take care,xx
Good Morning to you too.

We have snow on top of ice Image But it nice ands bright and looks like it could be melting Image
Good morning ....... The coffee looks good Image

Just a small amount of snow in Somerset. Melting and a bit messy. Nice and cosy indoors. ventured out briefly - to take urine sample to surgery !

Robert Image
Ohh coffee to warm me up, Asda was freezing this morning. xx
I know it's not exactly morning, but the tea (it's tea for me) and the candles are much appreciated. Had a bit of snow ourselves but it didn't hang around. Hopefully none tomorrow Image
Good Morning Image
I know, I'm a day late, sorry! Image
Amazingly the coffee's still warm, and the candles smell like chocolate Image Image
xx
Lovely morning here in Birmingham,sunshine,coffee and biscuits.Heaven.Have a good weekend. Image Image Image
How do you add an attachment of a picture ?
Under the reply box you'll find 'upload attachments', click on that and follow the instructions Image
Top of the morning to everyone.
102 posts