[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Going on Holiday. - Carers UK Forum

Going on Holiday.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi
I wont be on here for about 2 week's so I hope to read some good post's when I get back.
Got to sort out thing's like Pat's medication how much we can take on the plane at the moment conflicting reports what we can take on board and what we cant.
Got to service Pat's Wheelchair so no bit's fall off and make sure footrest's don't get lost in the hold.
Going the same as last year with one of our son's and his wife and 5 of our grandchildren.
So I am hoping for plenty of Rest Sun Drink and Swimming see you all soon.

Kind regards Pat & John
Have a great time, John!
Hope you and Pat have a great time John

Take care

Paula xx
I don't see you getting much rest if you're going with 5 grandchildren, but I hope you and Pat both have lots of fun.
Hi John,

Hope you and Pat have a wonderful time with your family on holiday.
Dont forget to pack your speedos... Image Image

Rosemary
x x x
Hi John hope you have a lovely holiday with 5 kids it will be eventful if nothing else but then again you have plenty of help on hand
hope you both have a lovely time
take care
Jeanxx
Hello John & Pat

I hope that you both and the family have a wonderful time, can't wait to see your pics on your return. I doubt that you'll be readin this before you leave tomorrow as there is probably 101 things to get organised! But just wanted to add my wishes..

Take care
Maryann x