[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
On Line petitions. - Carers UK Forum

On Line petitions.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I was going to start one but find the option is suspended due to a review of which that is part of. The subject matter was going to be The DWP is not fit for purpose
But i wonder i another little part of holding those in power to account is going?
I was going to start one but find the option is suspended due to a review of which that is part of. The subject matter was going to be The DWP is not fit for purpose
But i wonder i another little part of holding those in power to account is going?
That would be a great loss, if true. In Scotland at Holyrood we have a Petitions Committee and I attended it to raise an issue of concern; I received a very fair hearing and helped raise awareness.
This is now the message you get,
November 2010 - The overall future of all HMG digital comms and engagement is bound into the Martha Lane Fox review, which will be announced imminently. The future of e-petitions will be part of that review.

On here http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/