[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
another gooden! - Carers UK Forum

another gooden!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
At long last the first tooth has came out!
Amy is now over the moon, it means shes a big girl and as every one else has had teeth falling out for about a yr its something she has in common with her class mates

it just means a trip to the dentist now as she will have to have an x-ray to see f her big girl teeth will come through straight or be like the rest of her lil body and a tad wonky
Aw, Amy is a big girl now! Tell her that I always had wonky teeth when I was young! I had a sticky out one at the top and I used to call it my 'pickle toof' Image Image
Pickle toof? How wonderful!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
'pickle toof' Image Image
I love it... Image Image
gherkin or onion? I think we should be told.. Image
yes i think we need to know- wot type of pickle???

thats well cute! lol
I used to have a Great Uncle who only had one tooth right at the front. He refused to have false teeth. He used to call it his "pickled onion stabber" Image Image

Image Image Image
Hehehe........erm..............well, I'll go with Matt's great uncle - it must be pickled onions! Image Image Image Image Image
pamela do u have any pics of u with the pickle toof?

My sister had one big tooth in the middle for ages at the top- she had to have an operation to move it across so the others could come through and as she always had a cold and was croaky she was called a croaky beaver for ages! but she could really bite me hard with it!