[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers assessments - Carers UK Forum

Carers assessments

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Information here

assessments
hope u dont mind but i linked your thread to another coz some one was asking
and im sitting around trying to be helpful lol
Just you being a member of this board is helpful to us all Rin.

I had seen that other thread,that was the reason for this one. I had to make it 1st though to get the link.You were damn quick to notice though.

thats it for this yr of me being quick lol
I think we had better stop before Mr Hill gets back in the morning and gives us detention for going off topic Image
Lets leave it for Pzelda to read about assessments now Image
Thank's alot I never knew such thing existed! never been offered any help!!! Image
Thank's alot I never knew such thing existed! never been offered any help!!! Image
Just noticed you are in Scotland. I will flag this up for Marie66 as she has been through this process herself.
Hi, I'm in Scotland too down on the Ayrshire coast!
I didn't have any help for years until we hit a big crisis point and I approached social services for some help.
I got my Carers Assessment and my OH's assessment of need done and then we got some much needed help. Image
We chose to go with a D.P. (direct payment), we now employ a family member to provide some respite care and this let's me sleep and get some time to myself! Woo Hoo! Image

If you want to ask anything feel free!
Sorting my assessments and the D.P. out, was a bit of a saga but since it was up and running it's been a piece of cake and very hassle free - Rosemary and some others here will remember my start-up hassles as they all supported me through the process! LOL Image

(((hugs)))
marie x
was a bit of a saga
A bit of an understatement Marie but was worth it in the long run.